perl-asp mailing list archives

From "Kreuzer, Harald" <Harald.Kreu...@one.at>
Subject Problem with SessionCount
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:19:33 GMT
hello!

first of all thanks for this great piece of software!! i changed my site
from ms-asp to apache::asp and i am very happy with it.
now my problem: i updated some days ago to asp 2.27 and it seems as if i
don't get Session_OnEnd events anymore. i have a statistics page on my site
where i can see the current number of session (with
$Application->SessionCount() ), and since i have installed the new version
it's getting higher and higher but never decreases. did there change
something that i missed? I use asp 2.27, mod_perl 1.26 perl 5.6.1 and apache
1.3.22.

thanks for your help!

harald