perl-asp mailing list archives

From Tom Lancaster <tlanc...@redhat.com>
Subject losing track of namespace ?
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 01:46:11 GMT
Hi,

I've just started experiencing strangeness on our development box ( many vhosts ),
using Apache::ASP 2.29.

Firstly, I wasn't able to see $Session unless I fully qualified it ( $Apps::Session ),
despite having GlobalPackage set to Apps.

Nextly, after fully qualifying my $Session's, I experienced the following error
message when using an XMLSub ( it has a sub called msg() in global.asa, which is
defined as package Apps ):

   1.  Undefined subroutine &Apps::__ASP__var_www_apps_checkout_address_verify_htmlxaaeb4125c94ab8ab69c2735d39c4bd8b::msg
called at address_verify.html line 95. , /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/ASP.pm line
1560

What fixed the problem was setting NoCache to 1. I suspect this issue is related to using
the same cache with multiple vhosts ( sounds like a no-no now that I think about it )

Just wanted to let you all know in case this was unfamiliar behavior.

Regards,

Tom

--
Tom Lancaster		Red Hat, Inc.