perl-asp mailing list archives

From Joshua Chamas <jos...@chamas.com>
Subject Re: XSLT problem
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 01:20:11 GMT
Ruggero Manzoni wrote:

> Thanks Joshua,
> I have recompile apache, and now works.
> I tried to install XML::LibXSLT and I had some
> problems,
> but are only problems with the configuration of my
> libreries

Installing XML::LibXSLT can be hard.  I just had to do it
yesterday on a linux box, and the magic recipe was
to install these libs in this order:

  libxml2-2.4.8
  libxslt-1.0.6
  XML::LibXML
  XML::LibXSLT

We all owe Matt Sergeant big for getting us these interfaces.
XML::LibXSLT is really so fast without caching it is probably
the first engine that makes XSLT web publishing even desirable.

--Josh