perl-asp mailing list archives

From Joshua Chamas <jos...@chamas.com>
Subject Re: Bcc, CC with $Server->Mail
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 21:23:11 GMT
Tom Lancaster wrote:

> wI appear unable to use BCC and CC with the $Server->Mail API.
>
> I'm including them in the arguments as follows:
>
> Bcc => $address,
> Cc => $address1,

I'll get these supported in the API in the near future.  I'm getting
almost done with a huge workload in the next couple days and should
be able to devote some time to ASP dev shortly.

Until then, if you would like to email multiple recipients, you can
do something like:

  $Server->Mail({ To => [ $address1, $address2 ], ... });

or

  $Server->Mail({ To => "$address1,$address2", ... });

I am not sure if it will work, but you can try:

  $Server->Mail({ To => $address, CC => $address2, BCC => $address3, ... });

--Josh