perl-asp mailing list archives

From eva <kania...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: help!
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:04:13 GMT
Sorry,

I'm running windows 2000.  I was able to get the server to run fine, it's
the ASP part I can't figure out.

Here's what I downloaded:
----
This is a self-extracting archive of binary versions of Perl-5.6.1,
mod_perl-1.25, and Apache_1.3.20, built for Windows under VC++ 6 (SP3). It
also includes the Apache module mod_ssl (2.8.4-1.3.20), based on OpenSSL
(0.9.6a). Four subdirectories will be created - Perl, Apache, openssl, and
readmes. The files readmes\brief.txt and readmes\README.txt provide,
respectively, brief and more detailed directions for installation.
-------

 > the perl module cannot be loaded via DSO but must
 >be compiled into the apache executable staticaly
what do you mean by this?