perl-asp mailing list archives

From "Ian Cass" <ian.c...@mblox.com>
Subject Re: Including CGI's
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 09:31:22 GMT
> What you've got there is prob what I'd do for getting it to run...

It's nice to know I'm not missing something completely obvious.

> although I'd probably add a parameter to the cgi script so it skipped the
content-type stuff (thereby stopping you from having to strip it)

True, but I wanted a generic fits-all solution without having to maintain
modified versions of CGI source.

> Could you make the functions in the cgi script (presuming it is perl) in
the global.asa and then just run the funcs?

The CGI's I've got in mind are written in c++.

--
Ian Cass