perl-asp mailing list archives

From Fernando Munoz <fmu...@lgecorp.com>
Subject Re: Apache::ASP shows script source when ...
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 01:09:37 GMT
Philip,

Thanks for your input. The virtual server is the same listening on por 80
and 443 respectively, I've looked at the documentation and I can't find,
clearly, what directives I need to use. I'm using .httaccess to set the
namespace options. I'll appreciate any directions about what directives I
need to use. Still, I think that can be a security issue that a script that
it's meant to work using the HTTP protocol can be seen as source code using
HTTPS, even though the debug directive is set correctly.

Thanks for your help!