perl-asp mailing list archives

From Mike Martinet <mmrtn...@netscape.net>
Subject Re: Problem Sending Cookies
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:18:09 GMT
Well, after days of fighting with this, I've given up and am using
JavaScript to set and expire 'permanent' or 'hard' cookies.

If anyone has does come up with a suggestion, or can offer some sample
code, I'd still really appreciate seeing it - I'd prefer to do this in
ASP/Perl, but I have to move on.

Thanks,

MjM