perl-asp mailing list archives

From "Ismael Touama" <ismael.tou...@install.fr>
Subject [OT] How can I test if my browsers don't react the same ? AND MORE !!!
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:17:04 GMT
Hi here everyone,

Always on the continuity to make run my Apache::Filter
or my Apache::SSI (I really don't know in fact)...
I modify several configuration's information in my
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/site/eg/.htaccess and in my
/usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf (I could say that's
a bad method but not sure...).

A strange thing just happen: Mozilla and Konqueror don't
react the same !!
Konqueror doesn't let me see what the first include file
contains and so on the rest of the page.
Mozilla shows all entire source code.

And on this point I find that troubling :
1- The difference between the both browser
2- The viewing of source code althought apache can interpret
   form.asp !!
WEIRD !

Do you have any explanation on this behaviors ?

Thanks,
bbsc,
ism