perl-asp mailing list archives

From Ellers <ell...@iinet.net.au>
Subject Re: Including CGI's
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 09:27:09 GMT
Hmm

What you've got there is prob what I'd do for getting it to run...

although I'd probably add a parameter to the cgi script so it skipped the content-type stuff
(thereby stopping you from having to strip it)

But I can't help but wonder if there is some other way...

Could you make the functions in the cgi script (presuming it is perl) in the global.asa and
then just run the funcs?

HTH

Ellers