perl-asp mailing list archives

From Josh Chamas <j...@chamas.com>
Subject Re: Apache::ASP, ActivePerl, Win98 Problem
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 02:52:53 GMT
stupidscript2 wrote:
> Good day!
>
> Thanks for this resource...the "quickinstall" section of your site,
> which is suggested as a troubleshooting resource in several
> locations, is of no use in troubleshooting. It only verifies that the
> installation is working...if it's working...mine's not working...

You need to install a windows distribution of apache with mod_perl,
please see:

   http://www.apache-asp.org/install.html#Win32%20%2F%20Wind0f0e8ac6

BTW, your question is an FAQ, but I did not have the right keywords
in it, should have PerlModule in addition to PerlHandler at:

   http://www.apache-asp.org/faq.html#Apache%20errord5510ac4

I will update that FAQ next time I publish the site.

Regards,

Josh