perl-asp mailing list archives

From Raghu.Nalam...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: SRC
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:59:39 GMT
Thanks Josh,

            Iam trying to generate a multi tabbed page where iam using
FRAME src="http://harp:8080/asp/eg/XML_Mem.asp?Start_Date=$Start_Date&End_Date=$End_Date&App=STT">;
as my default page by using

<FRAMESET rows="15%,85%" border="0">
<FRAME src="standard-mem.asp" name="tabs">
<FRAME src="http://harp:8080/asp/eg/XML_Mem.asp?Start_Date=$Start_Date&End_Date=$End_Date&App=STT">;
</FRAMESET>

# in a javascript function called in standard-mem.asp iam referencing
 if (tab == 0)
{
alert('tab0');
eval('document.tab0.src = "tabs/stm_on.gif"');
eval('document.tab1.src = "tabs/ldn_off.gif"');
eval('document.tab2.src = "tabs/opf_off.gif"');
eval('href = "http://harp:8080/asp/eg/XML_Mem.asp?Start_Date=$Start_Date&End_Date=$End_Date&App=STT"');
}
if (tab == 1)
{
alert('tab1');
eval('document.tab0.src = "tabs/stm_off.gif"');
eval('document.tab1.src = "tabs/ldn_on.gif"');
eval('document.tab2.src = "tabs/opf_off.gif"');
eval('href = "http://harp:8080/asp/eg/XML_Mem.asp?Start_Date=$Start_Date&End_Date=$End_Date&App=WORK"');
}

Though my default page works , when i click the different tabs though the alert get get triggered
the the asp script does'nt run or generate any error . I have a similar thing working for
a HTML page but it is not working for the ASP page , Is there something else i need to be
doing?

Regards

Raghu