perl-asp mailing list archives

From Raghu.Nalam...@ubsw.com
Subject SRC
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:04:14 GMT
Hi All ,

        Having a very basic error bit not sure how i could do it.

        As iam trying to pass parameters to .asp script like  XML_Mem.pl?Start_Date=Jul+01+2002&End_Date=Aug+01+2002&App='STT'
.
As we can pass CGI parameters to a perl cannot we pass these parameters in asp . Iam trying
to call this in a script like

#!perl asp
<%
my($Start_Date,$End_Date) = @_;
my $Sdate = $Server->URLEncode($Start_Date);
my $Edate = $Server->URLEncode($End_Date);
print <<End9;
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>KPI</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<script language="JavaScript" src="jscripts/date-picker.js"></script>
<SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
load_cgi("$Start_Date","$End_Date");
</SCRIPT>
<FRAMESET rows="28%,62%" border="0">
<FRAME src="standard-mem.asp" name="tabs">
<FRAME src="XML_Mem.asp?Start_Date=$Start_Date&End_Date=$End_Date&App='STT'">;
</FRAMESET>
</HTML>
End9
%>

when i test my script by giving default values the script works. If my syntax is wrong can
i use Response->Include  in src ?

Thanks

Raghu

related financial instruments.