perl-asp mailing list archives

From Csongor Fagyal <conc...@conceptonline.hu>
Subject Virtual host interference?
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 17:20:07 GMT
Hi,

I have faced this interesting problem several times. Here is what happens:
I have virtualhost A and virtualhost B both running ASP. Virtualhost A
has a custom Perl module loaded using a simle 'use'. Now if I have a
syntax error in A, it will create an Internal Server error. However,
site B, which should be independent of A, also creates an error, and it
logs(!) the error of A in its own error_log.

Both virtualhosts use a different statedir, and they do not share any
modules/scripts.

Any ideas?? I think I am using the newest Apache/ASP/mod_perl version
(but this happened previously in older versions as well). This is RedHat 8.

- Csongor