perl-asp mailing list archives

From "Farshid Dabesh-Khoy" <fars...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject ASP db connection
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2003 18:14:07 GMT
Dear all,

I have transferred a website from IIS/ASP to Apache/apache_asp.

I can get the ASP pages to run perfectly however I can not get them to
perform their database connections. The problem I have is that the db
connections strings reside in each and every ASP file. I can connect
through some test Perl scripts I have created and I don't want to have
to go through each ASP page and change the setting manually.

Is there a way that I could get Apache and apache_asp to behave in a way
that IIS/ASP/ADO behaves? Meaning that I won't actually have to change
every ASP page.

I am relatively new to all this and I apologise if I'm missing any
details I need to provide.

Regards

Farshid