perl-asp mailing list archives

From "Digioso" <Digi...@gmx.ch>
Subject Problem with Apache::ASP
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:11:56 GMT
Hallo.

I have some problems with Apache::ASP.
I have Windows XP and I downloaded the Win32 Mod-Perl Apache-Server with ASP (ftp://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/pub/other/Perl-5.8-win32-bin/).
I configured it as far as I knew. but I have some problems:
First thing is, that .asp files don´t work.
I always get an "Internal Server Error", saying that I confgured something wrong.
However, when I rename them to .htm, they do work.

And the second thing is, that normal ASP-Script do not work either.
A friend of mine told me, that it seems, that Apache::ASP does use Perl-Scripts and not ASP-Scripts.
This script should work:
<%for i = 1 to 5 response.write "<h"&i&">asp</h"&i&">"%>

But it doesn´t.
I always get an error then:
Errors Output
  1.. error compiling test.htm: maybe use strict error: Variable "$i" is not imported at (eval
160) line 1. , C:/Perl/site/lib/Apache/ASP.pm line 1433
Maybe I configured something wrong and thats why this doesn´t work.
I would be thankfull, If someone could send me a fully configured Apache httpd.conf.
My htdocs directory is in C:/Apache2/htdocs
Apache: C:/Apache2
Perl: C:/Perl

Bye.

Digioso.