perl-asp mailing list archives

From Stella Korakaki <s...@freemail.gr>
Subject Help make Apache::ASP working
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:09:18 GMT
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to install Apache:ASP but with no luck
I've already have a apache-1.3.27 running with mod_perl.
I've downloaded the module for asp, I compiled it and installed it as I
read in the Quick Start guide of the apache-asp homepage, and I've add
the following at httpd.conf:

Alias /asp "/opt/apache-1.3.27/htdocs/asp"
        <Directory "/opt/apache-1.3.27/htdocs/asp/eg >
                Options FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride All
        </Directory>

Then I restarted apache and the result from my browser for the location
http://localhost/asp/eg/index.html is just to display the contents of
the script and it does not be executed.

Also, in case I found how to make it working fine, I would like to know
if I can setup apache, so that it can execute any .asp file anywhere and
not only in the /asp directory.

regards,

--
Stella Korakaki <skor@freemail.gr>