perl-asp mailing list archives

From Remi Fasol <re_mi...@yahoo.com>
Subject upgrading from v1.95
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 07:03:15 GMT
hello,

i'm a moving my site to a new machine and decided to
upgrade from version 1.95 to the current version.

i enable cookieless sessions via SessionQuery but
would like to turn this feature off when my local site
indexing system runs (otherwise it takes way too long
to index the site). i fixed this problem in the older
version with a simple modification to "sub URL" in
ASP.pm like this:

if($asp->{session_url} && $asp->{session_id} && !
$asp->{session_cookie}
        && $ENV{HTTP_USER_AGENT} =~ /^Mozilla/) {

however, now this "fix" no longer works and the
session id is still being appended to the url (also i
notice the sub is now located in Server.pm).

does anyone have an idea how to produce my desired
result in the current version of Apache ASP? i looked
through the various components of the new version and
am stumped. :(

thanks in advance,
remi