perl-asp mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: problems with Apache::Filter
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 01:10:26 GMT
Josh Chamas wrote:

> Right, so basically either Apache::Filter & Apache::SSI need to be ported
> to mod_perl 2,

IMHO, Apache::Filter does doesn't need to be ported to mp2. You have a native
API for filtering.

Geoff has posted a an alpha-port of Apache::SSI to the list some time ago.

> or I need to bundle this functionality directly into
> Apache::ASP.
> I would prefer the former, but could do the latter ( its been requested
> before anyway ).

Most likely you need to do the filtering in Apache::ASP by yourself, see the
URL to the filters guide I have posted in another followup.