perl-asp mailing list archives

From Sergio Gonzalez <sagon...@sky.net.co>
Subject Little problem with sessions.
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:09:50 GMT
Hello there.

I'm experiencing some problems with some pages with sessions (maybe is the
way I programmed it). My startup page (index.asp) asks for a login/password
pair validated with a mysql DB. Sometimes when I do in the internal pages a

$Session->Abandon();
$Response->Redirect("index.asp");

and try to start all over again from the index.asp, the l/p pair is not do
validated. I looked into the debug log and I didn't find any validation hit
when I receive the "no such user" response from the startup page.

I think it is a caching issue, but I don't know how to fix it.

Any ideas?

Thanks