perl-asp mailing list archives

From "D. L. Fox" <d...@netpath.net>
Subject Re: Session->Abandon question
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2003 02:41:59 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Josh Chamas" <josh@chamas.com>
To: "D. L. Fox" <dfox@netpath.net>
Cc: <asp@perl.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 1:07 AM
Subject: Re: Session->Abandon question

> I haven't reimplemnted something for fun for quite a while,
> perhaps I have gotten too jaded, and I found sentiment inspiring :)
> Don't worry, I won't reimplement Apache::ASP from scratch, I'll
> take my inspiration out on something else!

whew ...::::wiping sweat::::... glad to hear that.......hehe

Actually, I wanted to take the time to thank you, and whomever has helped,
for developing Apache-ASP.  I had programmed in Perl for some time (though I
don't claim to be good at it :) but, since I also knew VB, I had switched to
VB in IIS-ASP for web stuff because of its ease of use in embedding code
with HTML (please don't beat me too severely).  When I discovered
Apache-ASP, it was like a dream come true.  I would much rather code in Perl
than any other language.  Thanks for such a fine product!