perl-asp mailing list archives

From Josh Chamas <j...@chamas.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:31:28 GMT
Winanjaya wrote:
> The sample .asp files are working . the problem is I create my own .asp file
> but it does not work .. do you have any suggestion?

You need to make sure that a config like that in the samples eg/.htaccess file
is active for your scripts.  You will need to look at the .htaccess file
and understand how Apache + mod_perl configuration is done as show here:

   http://www.apache-asp.org/config.html

If you add configuration sections to your httpd.conf, then will need to
restart your web server for them to take effect.

Regards,

Josh