perl-asp mailing list archives

From Josh Chamas <j...@chamas.com>
Subject Re: Session OnStart/OnEnd question
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:47:42 GMT
David Morton wrote:
> I put some code into the start and ends subs for the Session object that
> emails me when it happens... And discovered that I get 1 start event
> message and 10 end messages.  Why is it running the Session_OnEnd 10
> times? (I'm guessing once per server process?)

This sounds like a bug, but I thought I fixed all of these!

First make sure you have the latest Apache::ASP installed.

2nd make sure StateDir is pointing to a local file system as
network files systems don't tend to support flock locking properly.

Assuming the first 2 done fix this, then...

Set Debug to -1.  Stop/Start apache. Reproduce this bug,
and send me your error_log from the start of apache to when this bug occurs.

Thanks,

Josh