perl-asp mailing list archives

From Helmut Zeilinger <h.zeilin...@envirotex.de>
Subject Re: Newbie alert, why this does not work
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:57:50 GMT
Hi,

you can also use various Data and Time related perl modules to get a nicer
formatting, for
example:

<%
use Date::Format;
use Date::Language::German;

my $lang = Date::Language::German->new;
print $lang->time2str("%a %b %e %T %Y\n", time);;
print "\n";
%>

displays:

Mit Okt  1 21:47:42 2003

(for example)

(In Apache::ASP you can call "print" instead of "$Response->Write()")

Other Date / Time modules would be: Date::Calc, Date::Manip

Helmut

--On Wednesday, October 01, 2003 17:04:07 +0000 brentatkerson