perl-asp mailing list archives

From Helmut <hel...@hzlabs.com>
Subject Re: Converting ASP/VBScript COM reference to Apache::ASP Perl COM ref erence
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:21:34 GMT
Hi,

may be, it has nothing to do with your problem but you should leave the
multiple "my"s, because
at line 5 you allready defined "proc" as private variable and initiallized
it.
>>From line 6 on you are trying to "make" a hashref element private,
which makes no sense.
Or you are doing some kind of redefinition of "proc", which is also not
what you want.

But anyway, i wonder that there is no warning message?

>   -: use strict;;;use vars qw($Application $Session $Response $Server
> $Request);;
>   -: #line 1 d:/websites/default.asp
>   1: ;;
>   2: use Win32::OLE;
>   3: use strict;
>   4:
>   5: my $proc = Win32::OLE->new('Project.clsInitialClass');
>   6: my $proc->Application = $Application;
>   7: my $proc->Request = $Request;
>   8: my $proc->Response = $Response;
>   9: my $proc->Server = $Server;
>  10: my $proc->Session = $Session;
>  11: $proc->LoadPage("D:\RootConfig\config.inc");

I think, this should rather be:

[..]
5: my $proc = Win32::OLE->new('Project.clsInitialClass');
6: $proc->Application = $Application;
7: $proc->Request = $Request;
[..]

Helmut