perl-asp mailing list archives

From Helmut <m...@hzlabs.com>
Subject Re: Multiple virtual hosts and same pm-modules names errors
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:53:08 GMT
Hi Alexander,

do you have a threaded Perl interpreter?

I also use
..
PerlOptions +Parent
..

but in the vhost-config files (which should make no difference?)

and in the startup files of vhost 1

..
use lib /path1/lib.pm
..

and in the startup file of vhost 2

..
use lib /path2/lib.pm
..

This works for me.
Both lib.pm's are separated because new perl interpreters are used for
vhost1 and vhost2.

Helmut

--On Friday, January 23, 2004 14:56:04 +0600 Alexander Shipitsyn

HZ-Labs
Dr. Helmut Zeilinger
Wiesengrund 2
D-86 684 Holzheim