perl-asp mailing list archives

From Marko Friedemann <marko.friedem...@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de>
Subject Re: [bug?] include mechanism
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 15:42:17 GMT
John Drago schrieb:

> Maybe it should chdir into whatever directory each file it encounters,
> before Parse()ing it.

That might be reasonable if it doesn't break anything else.

> Do you get the same problem if you use #include virtual="/2/C"?

Using #include virtual doesn't actually do anything. It just outputs the
comment as if it had missed the fact that it was meant to be considered.

Actually, while looking at it, I can't see the reference to "virtual="
in the code. I use 2.57 and line 724 in ASP.pm only has a regexp with
"file=" in it. Would that be parsed elsewhere and need a bit of config
in order for it to work?

regards,
Marko Friedemann
--
"Unsere Webseite arbeitet größtenteils mit CGI Scripts. Dies wird
  meines Wissens von Mozilla nicht unterstützt. Verwenden Sie bitte