perl-asp mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: finding OK internal server error message
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2004 16:10:09 GMT
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004, Josh Chamas wrote:

> Recent versions of mod_perl 1.99_xx broke with older
> versions of Apache::ASP, with the problem being
> intermittent odd server headers appearing as part of the
> message.
>
> Please upgrade to the latest version of Apache::ASP and
> see if that helps as the last release specifically fixed
> this problem.
>
> I believe the Apache::ASP that ships with the mod_perl
> binary that Randy Kobes nicely puts together for us is
> old/broken in this respect, and I would suggest bundling
> at least Apache::ASP version 2.57 for mod_perl 1.99_xx.
> I have cc'd Randy on this point.
[ .. ]
Hi Josh, et al,
   That's true about the incompatibility with mod_perl
1.99_xx, but in the latest perl-5.8 binary I made
(Perl-5.8-win32-bin-0.8.exe), the version of Apache::ASP is
2.57, and this is the one john is using.
   One thing to perhaps try, if loading the modules doesn't
help, is to deliberately put in errors in various components
of the application at various points that cause a server
error, and see if similar messages appear.

--
best regards,
randy