perl-asp mailing list archives

From Patrick Conroy <patrick.j.con...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't locate object method "log_error" via package "Apache::RequestRec"
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 04:23:32 GMT
Hello All,

I have been running Apache::ASP successfully for a few months on a
Fedora Core 2 server running Apache/2.0.51, mod_perl 1.99 and the
latest Apache::ASP.  A couple of days ago I tried setting up
Apache::ASP on my RedHat 9 server.  The RH9 box did not have mod_perl,
so I built a new Apache/2.0.52 and mod_perl 1.99 from source and
installed the latest Apache::ASP bundle from CPAN.  On the new server
getting "Internal Server Error" in my browser when I try to view asp
pages.  In the error_log I see the following message and nothing else:

Can't locate object method "log_error" via package
"Apache::RequestRec" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/Apache/ASP.pm
line 1709.

I have verified that the RequestRec package exists, but I don't know
how to resolve this.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Patrick