perl-asp mailing list archives

From raptor <rap...@tvskat.net>
Subject dumping the params,headers and so on..
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:23:22 GMT
hi,

I'm tring to dump the headers and the whole conents as it is recieved from the ASP.pm.
The reason !! I'm tring to build a more interactive app using  javascript-xmlhttp object
(i.e. building the POST request from the client-side form).

When I try this with pure perl script it works, but with ASP.pm I doesnt recieve anything
in $$Request{Params}.
That is why I want to dump the post-request as it is recieved by ASP.pm

any idea why it works in pure CGI.pm script but not with ASP.pm.

tia