perl-asp mailing list archives

From raptor <rap...@tvskat.net>
Subject Re: dumping the params,headers and so on..
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2005 21:21:53 GMT
ok, I found it i.e. $Request->BinaryRead(), it shows what I expected i.e.
the request i sent :

param1=value1

but it was not in $$Request{Params}, did I miss something !!
here is the code..

$Response->Write( Dumper $$Request{Params} );
$Response->Write( $Request->BinaryRead()  );

and the dump :

$VAR1 = bless( {}, 'Apache::ASP::Collection' );
name=test