perl-asp mailing list archives

From Joshua Chamas <j...@chamas.com>
Subject Re: Content not sent to browser from Windows based Apache::ASP scripts
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 02:44:42 GMT
lyntonsurveys007 wrote:
> We are using Apache::ASP version 2.55,  and the devside v1.14
> (http://www.devside.net/) builds of apache/mod_perl (Apache 2.0.52,
> mod_perl
> 1.99_18).

Try recent versions of Apache::ASP & mod_perl, and maybe this will work
for you.  There was some version collisions between the 2 before.

> On another point. We're very happy with DevSide's Apache/MySQL/Perl
> server
> suite, but just wish it had Apache::ASP configured/loaded as standard.
> Does anyone know of an alternative that does this?
> I'd rather waste my time coding than configuring boxes!!!

If you have only a few scripts, then you might try to run them as CGI
scripts under asp-perl program.  You might also script your own build
process like I have done in the past to take various sources and
build them all in one go scripting with bash.

See here for the CGI execution ability (much slower)...
   http://apache-asp.org/cgi.html#Standalone%20Cbddd74cc

Regards,

Josh