perl-asp mailing list archives

From "Support" <supp...@protosky.com>
Subject ASP and cPanel/WHM server
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 05:41:46 GMT
I am trying to get ASP working under my cPanel/WHM linux server. I've installed Apache::ASP
perl module via CPAN install and the module install went ok without giving any errors. However
when I run the test asp file, it didn't work. When I check the server, I found out that mod_perl
is not installed yet.

So, I tried to install mod_perl and fetch the latet mod_perl. Upon installing of the mod_perl
manually, it is asking for the src directory of the apache and also asking for whether it
can install httpd in that src folder. I canceld the installation at this stage (only two questions
of the src location and whether it can install httpd in that src directory).

Please let me know how do I install mod_perl without affecting the operations of the current
cPanel/WHM and it's later update/upgrade functions.

Thanks in advance.