perl-asp mailing list archives

From Mayes R. Rowland <i...@cpaz.net>
Subject allude peninsula
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2007 05:14:42 GMT
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Let us change the world together. A neutral Net sees all data as equal.
At the bottom of the screen is a sliding bar that needs to be slid from
the left to the right to turn the phone on.
The application helps friends stay up-to-date on what they're eating and
the best and worst dining experiences.

In fact, when I was growing up, anything made in Japan was usually
considered cheaply made and of poor quality. Best of all, they're FREE!

There you have it: my perfect analogy for Net neutrality. Find out more
and register. "By enabling developers to make applications within
Facebook, we're working together to create a better utility for millions
of people.