perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Sabol" <edwardjsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AuthCookieDBI and Apache 2.4
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2019 20:52:53 GMT
On Feb 21, 2019, at 5:22 AM, Vegard Vesterheim <vegard.vesterheim@uninett.no> wrote:
> I registered a ticket against Apache2-AuthCookieDBI regarding this issue
> a long time ago:
>
> https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=106663
>
> We do not use this any longer. But, given that the ticket is still open,
> I wonder if this ticket could be closed, or at least commented upon.

I don't think it should be closed until the issue is resolved. I've personally also filed
an
issue on the author's GitHub for this:

https://github.com/matisse/Apache-AuthCookieDBI/issues/2

The author did respond recently to that issue, but doesn't seem to be terribly interested
in fixing it. If anyone wants to help collaborate on a pull request, however, maybe we can
actually help resolve this.

Regards,
Ed