perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Румен Палов <rpa...@e-card.bg>
Subject Re: HTTP and MPM support
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2019 09:47:28 GMT
Hello all,

we feel in the same situation.

We are using mod_perl mostly as users and all of our production business
activity is based and rely on perl / mod_perl.

We are able to secure finance funds, hardware and people hands( perl ,
DevOps ) to support mod_perl project and secure it's future.

I'm not familiar with the oraganisation and logsitics behind mod_perl
development,but what André Warnier propose sounds resonable.

This Feb we was at FOSDEM 2019, Belgium, I was very sad because of lag
of any serios interes, devrooms or presentaions for perl.

It was only one presentaion for perl:
https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/perl11/ , author Will the Chill
Braswell.

Great Job Will.

Mod_perl is great implementation and it will be shame for all of us (
mod_perl users ) to leave it die because of all modern tendencies :)

Cheers
--
Rumen Palov
CTO