perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Paul B. Henson" <hen...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Apache upgrade 2.2 -> 2.4 and "PerlAuthenHandler Authen::Simple::IMAP"
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2019 01:50:15 GMT
On 2/19/2019 5:33 PM, Jobst Schmalenbach wrote:

> While I have fixed most of the issues realted to the upgrade of
> Apache one I cannot solve is the "PerlAuthenHandler
> Authen::Simple::IMAP" in .htaccess files.
The authentication/authorization API changed between 2.2/2.4, if this
module has not been updated to accommodate that, there is no way to fix
this issue other than updating the module to work with the new API.

Where does this module come from? The only thing I can find is:

https://metacpan.org/pod/Authen::Simple

which does not appear to include an IMAP component.