phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From "Livni, Dana" <dana.li...@intel.com>
Subject table names& joins
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:16:18 GMT
Hi,
In our project we are using the current master branch (phoenix-core-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT).

We're trying to use the join operation but when running on table with lower case names we
are getting an error.

Example query:
select * from "table1" inner join "table2" on "col1" ="col2";

The error:
Error: ERROR 1012 (42M03): Table undefined. tableName=TABLE2 (state=42M03,code=1012)

Did anyone encounter this problem in the past?
Is there any solution planned for it?

Thanks
Dana

Intel Electronics Ltd.