phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: best development methodology for Apache git?
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 19:09:58 GMT
As a GUI tool for reviewing code line by line, Reviewboard is fine in place
of Gerrit in my opinion. Gerrit is interesting if you want to also set up a
workflow where the review tool itself gates commits into the master branch.
However, we have a separate process in the Hadoop parts of ASF land
("HadoopQA") which can stand in for that role, as Jesse mentioned.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)