phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Feb 2014 ([ppmc])
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 21:11:52 GMT
Didn't mean to imply that would gate the release.

In the absence of a JIRA issue import, I am willing to volunteer to bring
over all of the open issues as in at least filing new JIRAs with the
initial post of the GH issue. Deeply suboptimal, I know, but anyway.

I'm not sure on the status of INFRA exactly. I believe the Foundation pays
a salary for ops based on the yearly reports I have seen, implying
employment. However most Foundation functions are indeed performed by
volunteers (the board, legal affairs, project management, ...).

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)