phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Getting ready to cutover to Apache
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 17:44:13 GMT
We're getting ready to cutover from our Github home to our new Apache home.
If anyone has any outstanding work, please send a pull request by this
Sunday at the latest. Starting next week, we plan to continue development
only on our new Apache git repo with a planned initial release that matches
our current 2.2.3 branch.

Have you seen our new website yet [1]? Mujtaba has been cranking away and
it looks pretty awesome. Please send us any feedback you have on the Apache
Phoenix dev list.

Questions/concerns? Please let us know.

Thanks,
James