phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject master branch is ready now
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 22:57:32 GMT
I've seeded our master branch based on our master from github. Our official
git repo is located here:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-phoenix.git in case you
don't know. I also created a 2.2.3 branch with the source from our last
stable release (plus a few minor bug fixes).

Jeffrey - if you could branch from master and rebase your 0.96 port work
there, that would be great. We'll be focusing on bug fixing and some minor
perf work over the next couple of weeks to get our 3.0 ready, so the
changes should not be that large.

Mujtaba - can you work on getting our build/perf automation setup on
Apache? Stack may need to give you the karma you need (or we may need to
file tickets for INFRA - not sure).

I'll post email to our existing Google group email lists and let folks know
we've switched over.

Thanks,
James