phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject cutting over to Apache git repo
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 06:07:35 GMT
I received the last piece of paperwork I needed for us to move the code
over to Apache. The one thing we don't have is our Github issues transfered
over yet, but I don't think we have to wait for that - our JIRA is active,
we just don't have our existing issues transfered over yet.

Do you have outstanding work you'd like to get in before we switch over to
Apache? Once we switch over, everything will be re-packaged and re-licensed
and we'll basically have a new repo with just the latest source. I plan to
put the code from 2.2.2 there first, then create a branch for it, and then
replace it with the code from master. Our first release will match our
2.2.2 release (just repackaged and relicensed). Then our second release
will be based on the current master branch, planned for sometime in Feb.

Sound reasonable? How about if we target doing the cutover on Wednesday?

Thanks,
James