phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podling report proposal
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 05:02:53 GMT
We're working on switching over to our Apache home (and looking forward to
having more committers help with answering questions from our existing user
base). We're waiting on a bit of paperwork for the IP clearance and we'll
do the cutover. I'd like to make a clean break with
- source code on Apache
- quick initial release of our existing stable release repackaged and
relicensed.
- continue working on our next release, but from our master branch in our
Apache git repo
My thinking is that having the dev traffic come through our Apache mailing
list, but pointing folks back to our github repo would be confusing. The
current plan is to get this done early next week. If it drags on longer, we
can always change plans.

Sound reasonable?

Thanks,
James