phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Podling report proposal
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 21:33:01 GMT
Sorry about that Andrew.  It looks like we are to make these markings
ourselves and Marvin helped out by filling in a few of the lads meantime
till we got w/ the program.

I went to Edit the report and it has this on the top:

"[image: /!\] *FINAL* [image: /!\]

This report has been submitted to the Board. Please do not edit further."

Another report is due next month.  We can do it right next time around?

St.Ack