phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 4.0.0 incubating RC0
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:50:00 GMT
If this becomes a problem, I could release an 0.98.0.1 patch release
containing just the coprocessor interface changes needed by Phoenix. We
have made a few patch releases like this in the past. We grandfather our
cluster tests etc. from the parent RC and only do package formatting and
code signing checks and run the unit test suite, so it won't be a burden.
Probably that won't be necessary, and maybe more confusing for users than
helpful, but it is an option.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy