phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 4.0.0 incubating RC1
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 18:31:51 GMT
+1

Checked signature and sums - ok
Checked tarball structure - ok
Checked the contents of boilerplate files (CHANGES, LICENSE, NOTICE,
DISCLAIMER) - ok
(Installed HBase 0.98.1-hadoop1 and 0.98.1-hadoop2 artifacts into local
Maven cache)
Built artifacts from source using Hadoop profiles 1 and 2 - ok
Executed RAT - ok
Ran the unit test suite using Hadoop profiles 1 and 2 - ok
Executed mvn failsafe:integration-test (Hadoop 2 profile only) - ok

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)