phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Instructions to use Phoenix with Squirell does not mention conf file to be copied in classpath
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 04:49:58 GMT
Hi guys,

Closely related to this, I just opened PHOENIX-966, which involves
making it possible to use Phoenix without having to copy anything to
the lib directory in SQuirreL. The patch in that ticket will change
the behavior needed for setting up Phoenix with SQuirreL and other
JDBC-based SQL tools. This is no reason to not update the docs with
information on copying the config as you suggested, but I just wanted
to give you a heads-up about it.

- Gabriel