phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From "(_仈呎琼傷玥" <75159...@qq.com>
Subject A problem of phoenix
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 01:23:04 GMT
hi  all:
   I have a phoenix very anxious to solve the problem, thanks for reply.
   1. This way: I created table and view in the phoenix ,then used secondary indexing .
       Result :  everything is fine;
    2.This way: I created view in the phoenix for an existing HBase table. I mush use double
quotes to succeed.
         then used secondary indexing .
       Result: secondary indexing is invalid, the other normal

   How can I use  secondary indexing in a view created for an existing HBase table?

       thank you very much!

best wishes~

           yours

            Yufeng Wen