phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Vaclav Loffelmann <vaclav.loffelm...@socialbakers.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 3.1.0 RC1
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 10:21:18 GMT
Hi,
my opinion is -1 because of one major issue:

This is issue which can affect someone after upgrade (it was our case -
we had wrong data after upgrade).

BTW: can someone review
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-965 please? It is really
short and if it is ok, add this fix to 3.1 version?

Thanks,
Vaclav